Wednesday, December 3, 2008

More Christmas!

Running total: 71 cards ready to mail!!! And here are some more sketches and challenges I used to work on my card list. I do apologize for the pictures. Even the photos I took during the day came out dark because of the weather...

First, this uses Taylor's sketch from a couple of weeks (or three or four...) ago. I think its fun and festive...

Supplies: Stamps: Holiday Tag Team (retired) Ink: Basic Black, Real Red, Wild Wasabi (retired) Paper: Wild Wasabi, Real Red & Whisper White card stocks Accessories: Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Blender Pens, Watercolor Crayons

Next up is inspired by the Cinema Challenge! (They have blog candy too...!) Does this look like "Miracle on 34th Street" to you? Well it has been YEARS since I've seen it, and only the Natalie Wood version. Honestly what I remember most is the end where she gets the house, (complete with a swing!) because my parents had a tape recorded with a bunch of Christmas specials and we had to fast forward thru the "boring" movies to get to the cartoons. haha! Soo, I have this stamp with the children sitting on Santa's lap, and I tried to make it look vintage. Not half as good as Julee does, but I used her instructions. And its not too bad!

Supplies: Stamps: Merry Little Christmas, To You & Yours Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel Paper: Bravo Burgundy & Very Vanilla card stocks Accessories: Stamping Sponge, Chocolate Taffeta Ribbon

Finally I have Jen's Saturday Sketch plus a really nice snowman for the OCC Challenge! Love combining them!

Supplies: Stamps: Holiday Tag Team (retired), To You & Yours Ink: Versamark, Night of Navy Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White card stocks, Accessories: Chipboard, Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Mat Pack

More to come!!!

6 comments:

  1. Tanya, I was so pysched when I saw your name on the comment list!! YAY! So glad that you had a chance to join in on the fun this week at Cinema Saturday! LOVE the vintage Santa (also love the card with Taylor's sketch and the snowman with Jen's sketch!)! Love how did the vintage look and that stamp set is just perfect for this movie!! What a great story about fast forwarding it to get to the cartoons :)

    Thanks so much for playing in these weekly challenges!! Hope that you had fun and that you will join us again! We have a sneak peek for this Saturday's movie pick coming on Friday!

    I am soooo impressed that you have cards ready to mail!! sheesh! you are so on top of things!!! wow!!

    sending you all happy wishes,
    Sankari :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your "aging" The card looks wonderful --- 71 cards! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! Good job on the vinatge work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love the vintage Santa---perfect for that movie!

    Your snowman card is adorable, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My word Tanya you have been busy girl. I just love the set Holiday Tag Time! I got it out yesterday to make some fun things we have special orders from.

    We ended up getting several special orders for cards and gift items we had at the craft fair so that is keeping me busy!

    Off to look at more of your cards!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...