Tuesday, December 9, 2008

More Christmas!

Here are just some more of the Christmas cards I've been working on. I'm not sure if its easier to do a bunch that are completely different or to do a bunch that are the same. It started out a lot of fun designing new cards around all the different challenges and sketches, but now its a little tedious and I'm not done! Hmm....

So, first I have Lauren's Saturday sketch.

Supplies: Stamps: To You & Yours, Holiday Tag Team (retired) Ink: Real Red Paper: Real Red, Old Olive, Dashing? DP (retired) Accessories: All The Trimmings SS Kit (retired)

...Melanie's sketch on PCP...

Supplies: Stamps: Holidays & Wishes, Holiday Tag Team (retired) Ink: Chocolate Chip, Glorious Green Paper: Very Vanilla, Close to Cocoa & Glorious Green card stock Accessories: Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon, 1 3/8 inch circle punch

...fun cookies to color...

Supplies: Stamps: Merry Little Christmas (retired), Glad Tidings (retired) Ink: Glorious Green, Basic Black, Real Red Paper: Glorious Green & Whisper White card stocks, All The Trimmings SS Kit (retired) Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens

and toys for the children of a friend!

Supplies: Stamps: Merry Little Christmas (retired), Holidays & Wishes Ink: Basic Black Craft, Pixie Pink, Brilliant Blue, Wild Wasabi (retired), Close to Cocoa, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Real Red Paper: Wild Wasabi (retired) & Pretty in Pink card stocks, Watercolor Paper Accessories: Aquapainter, SS Brads

I am THRILLED to announce I finished making cards yesterday (til my son asked if I would make a card for each of them to "open" on Christmas morning...sheesh... *wink*) and short 6 addresses, but everything else is sent! I've got some cool homemade gifts I'll show in the coming weeks but one is scheduled for the 26th- it has to stay a surprise, you know! LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Great Cards Tanya! You really do a great job, and I am proud of you for getting so many different cards done! WOW!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...