Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Challenges

I know, I am still gone. I am! Lots of people are, it seems.... But its harder to get stamping done with the holiday break, and we keep visiting family and staying nicely busy. I did, however, get these two challenges done the other day. I spent that day at home catching up on laundry and taking down Christmas. And thought I'd get a little stamping in after dinner....(the photos are not cropped because I am away from home)
This one is from Jen's Saturday Sketch to Try. I totally took the idea from the Stampin' Up! training magazine cover, which had arrived that day. The colors are straight out of the Autumn Vine DP. Super simple, but nice for those general-occasion cards.

Supplies: Stamps: Boho Backgrounds Ink: Sage Shadow, More Mustard, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip Paper: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard & Whisper White card stock Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8 inch circle punch, EE Brads

4 comments:

  1. Tanya the first card is just beautiful. You have createdstamped what looks like an absolutely gorgeous designer paper. And the second card... well you're right... she is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These both turned out really nice.
    They stand out with that white board background also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially love how you did that flower one up top - very strikiing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanya, I really love love love that card with the Bojo backgrounds!!! Your colors are wonderful and I love the whole card!!

    I have seen that stamp used a ton of different ways and it is always so pretty. I have got to start using all of my sets more that is for sure!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...