Saturday, December 27, 2008

I stamped!

(a few days ago...and this didn't post like I thought it would...sorry about there being NOTHING)

And I got 5 sketches/challenges done with three cards!

First is a double, I used Jen's Saturday Sketch to Try and have a little angel boy for the Cinema Saturday Challenge! The Cinema Challenge was Its A Wonderful Life. I do love that movie but I don't really enjoy watching it because I can't stand it when I cry over movies. I start crying when the pharmacist makes the mistake and gets after him... Anyway, pretend that yellow circle has a bell or a word or something. I still can't figure out what to put there. Maybe after I go browse my mom's stamps...

Supplies:

Stamps: Lying Matthew Angel (Whiff of Joy) Ink: Basic Black Craft Paper: Night of Navy, Brocade Blue, So Saffron, white card stocks Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens, Saffron Poly-Twill ribbon, 1 3/8 inch circle punch

Next is Julee's Mojo Monday sketch, plus her challenge on OCC for a 'lovey' card. This image was used by one of the OCC design team girls, but its the only lovey image I had other than hearts. LOL. I liked the pink and brown theme I went with.

Supplies:

Stamps: Kiss for Chloe (Sarah Kay stamps) Ink: Black Paper: Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa, white card stocks, Berry Bliss DP (retired) Accessories: White Taffeta Ribbon, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens

And finally Taylor's Friday Cupcake sketch- AND I used cupcakes!!! This is for a friend of mine who really likes the Bold Brights colors. I wish the sun would come out so these pictures would be brighter, but evidently we are getting our entire "water-year" over this week and last. I shoveled about 5 inches of heavy, wet snow after lunch today and by the time my husband came home you'd never guess it. Don't get me wrong, we need the water, but spreading out the storms would be ok with me.

Supplies: Stamps: Cupcakes Wheel, Its Your Birthday (retired)

Ink: Pixie Pink Paper: Gable Green, Pixie Pink, Whisper White card stocks Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, buttons

Anyway, it was nice to get some stamping done! LOL!

2 comments:

  1. What fun cards! They're all so cute. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are all fabulous Tanya - seriously cute!!

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...