Monday, December 29, 2008

The last Christmas gift

So this is one of those I did a few weeks ago but couldn't post. It was a gift and one of the persons receiving would peek! LOL! But this is what we gave our parents for Christmas- homemade photo cubes! After driving alllll over town (and the several surrounding us) looking for photo cubes, I found the template here on SCS. Should have checked that in the first place! But the grandparents were happy, and they turned out cute.
Supplies:
Paper: Sage Shadow card stock, Autumn Vine DP
Adhesive: SNAIL, Mini Glue Dots & Scotch Tape!

4 comments:

  1. Those turned out adorable!
    Lucky grandparents.
    Thanks for always leaving the sweetest comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great cubes we have some when Casey and Athena were first married

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are totally Awesome Tanya!!!

    Where have you been my laundry keeps piling up and I am waiting for you to come do it!!!

    LOL, but I would do your dishes for you if you did!!! :-)

    I love these cubes I have to go check out the tutorial for it!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an AWESOME idea!! Oh my I bet they LOVE these!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...