Thursday, December 11, 2008

Red & Green!

It is really cold here so even without snow its feeling more like Christmas! So, today I have Three more festive cards!
This first one comes from the OCC Saturday Challenge, which this week was a sketch by Julee! I try to do her sketches every week already, so of course I wanted to play here too. I really liked this one! Supplies: Stamps: Holiday Tag Team (retired) Ink: Basic Black Craft, Real Red, Old Olive, More Mustard Paper: Real Red, Old Olive & Whisper White card stocks, Dashing DP (retired) Accessories: Mat Pack, BB Buttons, Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Blender Pens
See, I liked the sketch so much I almost did this one to match! I just didn't come up with anything for the little accent in the lower corner.

Supplies: Stamps: Merry Little Christmas (retired), Holiday Tag Team (retired) Ink: Basic Black, Real Red Paper: Always Artichoke, Real Red, Whisper White card stocks Accessories: Watercolor Pencils, Real Red grosgrain ribbon

3 comments:

  1. lovely cards tanya! I am so glad you are sharing all of them with us!!! Great Job keep up the good work!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! Thanks for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...