Sunday, December 7, 2008

Edelweiss?

Since the Cinema Challenge was The Sound of Music and my favorite song by far is "Edelweiss", I went with that! Plus...I have flower stamps that I can make white... haha!

I have this music box that plays Edelweiss and I saw plenty engravings of it in Germany and Austria (like this below) but I wasn't sure I'd seen the actual flower. Sooo I googled it! Check it out: Edelweiss

And here's my creation!

Supplies: Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks, Warmest Regards (retired) Ink: whisper White Craft, Versamark, Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip Paper: Close to Cocoa, Sage Shadow card stocks Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Stamping Sponge

3 comments:

  1. I love the song Edelweiss too!! Its one of my favorite songs from the movie - always brings back such sweet memories - I love your sweet little Edelweiss flower - and that sentiment - "Thinking of You" is perfect for the song - it is such a sweet wistful song - sooo lovely!

    Thank you so much for playing along in these weekly challenges Tanya - its always so much fun to come over and check out your lovely creations!
    Best wishes,
    Sankari :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love the colors you used and your inspiration is lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word....how beautiful! I love sound of music. I think I may have to check out this song challenge thing. Thanks for enabling me to play along in another challenge. LOL! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...