Friday, December 5, 2008

Something different..!

Cute huh? Well, when I was looking thru my stamps for Christmas stuff to take downstairs (yes, I'm still working) I thought it would be cute to use these kids and this gift! Then today Sharon issued a challenge to use a non-Christmas stamp for a card (but I think you were supposed to use non-Christmasy paper) and I thought I'd better use this girl!! Plus, on PCP day 8 of 12 is "eight maids a-milking" requiring a girl! Plus, I used Cathy's sketch, which is a third thing entirely! SCORE!!!
So, I'm posting that, and off to make MORE cards.... this is why I like to get a good, early start.

1 comment:

  1. She is cute Tanya!!! Good luck on finishing those last several. I am just hoping to get some done this year. My printer broke down so I can not do my Annual Photo Christmas Card and now I do not know what I can do I can not type our Annual Christmas letter either!!!!

    I left you and award on my blog. I have the one you gave me and 1 more to still give out, but I have the first one done!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...