Monday, December 15, 2008

Cards are a Gift

Sometimes a stack of cards is a great gift! These are for my son's teachers at church. I have no idea what their style would be, so I chose what I felt were pretty cards with an assortment of uses. I included a thank you note to them, and tried to coordinate the envelopes...but when its borrowed sets or something, that's hard! Note to self- coordinate envelopes when making the card! LOL!
I packaged them like this and had him deliver them! I've done this before and had a good response so I'm sure these wonderful ladies will enjoy them!
Plus it puts more of my cards to good use!

2 comments:

  1. Great Idea Tanya!!!!

    I love it! Wish I had more cards made up to do this with!!

    Pretty cards too!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Card sets are the best! I always give them every year for end of year gifts for the teachers! They really seem to love them. I have also done monogram sets for them also.

    Happy Holidays Tanya!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...