Wednesday, January 28, 2009

WOJ Valentine!

Amazing... I got a challenge done the same morning I saw it! Whooo!

This card is for the Whiff of Joy weekly challenge - to do a Valentine card. Now, so far I've only used this image for Valentine cards! I had colored this image a week or so ago, so I just used her! (That's why it was done so quickly!)

Supplies: Stamps: Melinda Blowing Kisses (Whiff of Joy) Ink: Black Paper: White, Rose Red, Summer Sun & Buckaroo Blue (retired) Card stocks Accessories: Blender Pens & Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Round Tab Punch, Mat Pack, Fresh Fav Buttons, misc ribbon

7 comments:

  1. fabulous card Tanya, well done for being so organised. thank you for joining us this week. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love this image.

    LG karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card love the colours and the layout thanks for joining WOJ this week
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great image and your coloring is really good!!! Woo Hoo on the sketch.

    You should come do Madelynn's Twinkling Tuesdays Sketch with us on Tuesdays (Madelynn is an 8 year old that has her own DT and does sketches really good sketches every week. I have been asked to be a DT member and one week soon Madelynn is going to have Piper my 6 year old to be a Temporary Twinkie Guest Sketcher!! So fun!!!

    Good take on the sketch!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so cute! Love the fab colours you have used Tanya.

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...