Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tags & awards - finally!

Yes, I am FINALLY getting around to posting these things!

Heather awarded me with this I Love Stamps award and gave it to 5 people, so I presume I do the same. :) ...and I pick people who love stamps. Hmm. That should be easy, its the narrowing down that's difficult!

1. .........Can you just browse my link list on the side and call it good?? That counts? Oh I'm so glad! *grin*

Then she also tagged me with this, and I'm supposed to share five things I'm addicted to and five things I "really, really do not like"...

So, Five things I am addicted to?

...such a strong word, "addicted".

1. Like Heather, I am addicted to my kids. Because even when I get a much-needed, much-welcomed break, I miss them. And I'm so happy to be back home with them! So I think that qualifies.

2. My husband. I really do need to be *with* him! And if I'm not, he gets plenty of calls and instant messages. LOL!

3. This computer. Holy moley, I spend waaaay too much time here! Blogging, blurfing, browsing... I tell ya...! It was down one day this past week and that made for One Long Day. Its a good thing I have kids to keep me MOVING! LOL!

4. Stamping! I do so love stamping. I like to make cards for people, send cards to people, scrapbook, tho I don't do nearly enough to call it anything CLOSE to 'addiction', and I love browsing for stamps.....liiike....in my brand new Stampin' Up! catalog!....!!!!

5. I suppose we'll go with.... snacks! Not food, because I'm really not a food person. But snacks. Crackers, chips n salsa/dips, treats, granola bars, you know, SNACKS!

And two things I really really do not like...

...tho this is easier than the above...

1. I do not like stress. About anything. Just so you know. *wink*

2. I do not like to clean. I like to have a clean house but I don't like the process. Especially the bathrooms. Any takers?

Oh wait, I forgot to tag people.... 5 people, you think? Ok...

Kari Lyn

Chelle

Eve

Susan

Sherri!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I missed this one - I've posted my lists on my blog now - and I totally agree with you on several of the same things!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...