Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy 2009!

I am home! Theoretically, as of Monday, things will return to "normal". I would like to say that I will go back to posting about 5 times a week, and that is a goal, but we'll see, won't we?! haha!

Unfortunately, today I am sharing a sympathy card for a friend. I had limited supplies, and used retired stamps, but I think it will work well for her.

Supplies:

Stamps: Just Like You (retired), Trees Three (retired) Ink: Mellow Moss, Pale Plum, Bashful Blue Paper: Mellow Moss, Pale Plum, Whisper White Accessories: 1/16 inch hole punch

Did everyone have a safe, fun New Year? We had a great time keeping kids up much too late. And I'm still paying for it, I tell ya. I'm too old to be up that late...LOL! And they're too little to have their bedtime *that* disrupted, darnit! haha!

Anyway, I love the new year because it motivates me to re-evaluate and make new plans and get going on them! So, some stamping New Year's Resolutions?

  • Scrapbook at least three times a month!
  • Post something new roughly 5 times a week
  • Be done with Christmas cards before Thanksgiving!

What will you do?

1 comment:

  1. Tanya it's a beautiful card - sympathy cards are so hard to do aren't they.

    My resolutions for this year? I resolved years ago not to make resolutions lol.

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...