Tuesday, January 27, 2009

autumn?

I have been very busy, but no stamping! I did get this page done yesterday. The photos are only 3 1/2 months old so that's nice. I'm hoping to do another two pages with this set but we'll see if I get a chance! LOL Again with the dark photos...and the glare doesn't help either. O well! One day the snow and rain and gray will go away... I think. But go a head and click on it to see things better...! Supplies: Stamps: Taffy Alphabet, Tag Time (retired!) Ink: Pumpkin Pie & Garden Green Paper: Garden Green, Pumpkin Pie, Sahara Sand & Close to Cocoa card stocks Accessories: Twill Tape, EE Buttons (retired), Linen Thread, Wide Oval Punch, Mini Glue Dots

5 comments:

  1. What a fab l/o Tanya - love the pumpkins!

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Tanya!
    You have been busy- I like how you did the title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great scrap book page Tanya always love to see pictures of other people on their blogs!!! Thanks for sharing these with us!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...