Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Birthday Challenge!

What, you can't tell that's a birthday card? *wink* Of course it is! Now the dilemma is deciding which of my up-coming birthday girls would like it best. I created it with one person in mind, but when I was done I realized the colors and image are perfect for somebody else. HMMM! (and for those wondering, on Monday I got 3 cards mailed, of the 5 that I ought to have had...)

Anyway, this card uses the OCC Saturday Sketch. I used the Scallop Edge punch along the bottom of the front of the card, which is why it looks funny. I used Stampin' Spots to color the flowers and stems, which is why that didn't work out so well. LOL! But I still like it.

Supplies: Stamps: Upsy Daisy Ink: perfect Plum, Mellow Moss Paper: Mellow Moss, Pale Plum & Whisper White card stocks Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, White Grosgrain Ribbon

5 comments:

  1. Tanya this is beautiful, so elegant. I love the colour combo too - fabulous!

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very soft and pretty, thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These Colors are totally lovely Tanya!!! It never ceases to amaze me how many different ways I have seen this set used!!! Gorgeous Card I love it, and I am sure anyone would love to have it!!!

    Hope you are rested from the Holiday's and that things are getting back to normal!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanya I think this is gorgeous. I love the way the flowers look. And the scalloped edge is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My two favorite colors - apart and together!
    Wonderful job- whoever ends up with it is a lucky gal!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...