Thursday, January 22, 2009

Priceless Sketch!

This is a late post for a few reasons. One, I read a book yesterday. LOL! Which means I neglected, oh, everything else. So I had to get some things done and spend some serious one-on-one time with my now-napping daughter. And two, since she fell asleep I have been busily planning my upcoming workshops! Keep your eye on my side bar if you want to attend any!

I really wish the sun would shine! But until it does, I'm sorry, but we'll just have to deal with dark photos. When I tried to brighten it in the editing program it made the colors weird and hot. So you might want to read the "recipe" to know what these colors are! And trust me, its really pretty!

This card comes from Lauren's Saturday Sketch. The paper I used just retired, but Stampin' Up! has a new one that's the same pattern (Parisian Breeze) but different colors. Also very pretty! And the new one is specialty paper - textured and cover-weight card stock! Can't wait to try that!

Supplies: Stamps: Priceless Ink: Bravo Burgundy Paper: Bravo Burgundy & Pink Pirouette card stock, Parisian Summer DP (retired) Accessories: Oval Punch, 1 3/8 inch circle punch, Dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. Well it was sunny in Seattle today!! lol (First time in months!)

    Love your card, Tanya. The dsp's are all so gorgeous. I haven't ordered yet as I'm waiting for Feb 1 so I can get more SAB sets. And yes, I will be ordering the white and chocolate brads!! FINALLY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card!
    The hearts are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tanya,

    Some colors never photograph well. I do a lot of editing photo's as I am into professional photography, but I can not for the life of me get a good picture of Tempting Tourquoise at all I just can not get it!!! Some colors just do that, but I enjoyed this card too!!!

    Heather

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is one classy card Tanya - the colours are gorgeous.

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...