Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Whiff of Joy Wednesday...plus!

Yep, "plus"! That means I've got lots of things going on here with these Whiff of Joy cards!

First, a card that will end up a birthday card. (I have a surprisingly lot of birthdays coming up!) I used Jen's Saturday Sketch to Try (tho I did alter it - I left off the greeting on the bottom. But I might add it in the end...) and I also used last week's Whiff of Joy Challenge for Greens and Purples! And yes, it took me an entire week to get it done! (hmm...turns out Wednesday comes early in Europe...) Anyway, this card was fun to put together. Shouldn't have gone so random with the red/pink hearts, but its ok. LOL!

Supplies: Stamps: Melinda Blowing Kisses (Whiff of Joy) Ink: Black Paper: Certainly Celery, Orchid Opulence & White card stock, Sweet? DP (very old, retired) Accessories: watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens, Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon

Now this card is for a little boy who just lost his grandmother. He's a very young boy, but I thought maybe getting some mail addressed to him would brighten his day. And I LOVE this new WOJ image I just got thru Wish-RAK! Isn't he sweet??? I just love him! The card also works for the OCC color challenge from two Saturday's ago- to use two shades of blue and a neutral. Is yellow a neutral? Or brown? LOL!

Supplies: Stamps: Oakley in Bathtub (Whiff of Joy), Sock Monkey Ink: Black, Brilliant Blue, Baja Breeze Paper: Baja Breeze, Pacific Point & White card stock Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pen

So, there's some fun little cuties. Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute cards Tanya! LOVE the sweet images and fun designs!! Have a wonderful week!

    Thanks for playing along with the OCC! Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little girl blowing hearts is the sweetest. Great job on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such precious images!

    I've nominated you for an award on my blog today! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...