Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Finally!

I am tellin' ya, its been forever since I got to stamp! I feel quite out of the groove. So here is ONE card that took three different "sits" to put together! It comes from Jen's Saturday Sketch to Try, and I altered it a tad.
Supplies: Stamps: Scouts At Play (retired), Best Yet (retiring soon!) Ink: Basic Black, Close to Cocoa Paper: Sahara Sand, Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White card stocks Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens, 1 3/8 inch circle punch, Crimper, Rock Star Card Elements kit
I'm not holding my breath, but I am hoping to get some more stamping in tonight....!

1 comment:

  1. Love that old Boy Scouts Set. So cute. We need more kid stuff over at SU again!!!!

    Great take on the sketch, and you know what my cards usually take many sits because I am always pulled away to do somthing for the kiddo's

    I would hat to say many cards take several hours from start to finish as I am not able to just get one done.

    Then there is all the time editing pictures and posting WOW this is a time consuming hobby, but it keeps me sane so I will always stamp and share!!! LOL.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...