Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A note...

I have done some updating on the side bar there --> that you'll want to take note of. I have links for the brand new stamp products and catalogs!

I am starting my new Stampers Club March 15th! If you are not on my email list and want to know more about the clubs and classes I am offering thru the coming year, send me an email or leave a comment and let me know.

Today's card is for a friend who is having a really rough time. I wanted to keep it calm, but still pretty. I think it turned out nicely.

Supplies: Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes Ink: Close to Cocoa Paper: Close to Cocoa & White card stock, Apricot Appeal Prints DP (retired) Accessories: Taupe grosgrain ribbon (retired)

2 comments:

  1. I love the softness of this card- very sweet!
    Great job as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both WOJ cards are great!!!! I love your coloring and CS colors love that Bath tub image too!!!

    So Cool!!!

    Great color choices on the last card too!!!

    I am so proud of you that you actually get your card mailed out. I so strugle with that, and so many other crafters seem to have the same problem also!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...