Thursday, January 15, 2009

A color challenge!

I haven't played along with the color challenges on kwerner's blog in months! Last night I saw there was a new one and I wasn't past the deadline, so I put this together today. The colors are not ones I would have used together so this is a good chance to make me stretch! LOL!

Its another birthday card for another sweet friend, and I think she'll like the colors. I just hope I didn't use this stamp for her already! I use this one a lot for freind cards....it just looks dreamy to sit chatting face to face with a friend. One day it will be warm again and we have better chances to DO that! haha!

Supplies: Stamps: Time With You (retired), Sending Happy Thoughts Ink: Basic Gray, Ruby Red Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Pretty in Pink, Ruby Red & White card stock Accessories: Word Window Punch, White Taffeta Ribbon, EE Brads, Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens

5 comments:

  1. Very cute! The colours were a real stretch for me too this week! You did awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She will love the colors and the card! It's darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tanya,

    I use this stamp a lot for friend cards too!!! It is such a cute set I think!!!

    The colors worked good together!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...