Thursday, January 8, 2009

Funky birthday

At least I think so... :) I needed a card for a friend who is just a little more funky and edgy. Flowers (at least any I own) just wouldn't work for her birthday! She is also a super busy mom so I thought this image was great for her, and the dots on the DP really seemed to speak to me. (the flash sure hit that brad right, didn't it??)
Supplies: Stamps: Sending Happy Thoughts, Minivanabella (Stamping Bella) Ink: Black, Taken with Teal Paper: Kraft & White card stock, Loves Me DP (retired) Accessories: Word Window Punch, Soft Subtles Brads, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens, Flirty Ribbon (retired)

4 comments:

  1. Hey there Tanya!!

    I love this card and I have this image so I will have to use it again soon!!

    I can not remember is I left you a comment last night or not, but I went back and checked my last comment and it was not there so anyway in case I did not tell you. I finally got your award on my blog that you gave me at the beggining of December and I linked your blog and talked about you both in the part about where you gave me the award and later on when I gave you a different award.

    Thank you again Tanya it is always fun to recieve possitive feedback and know that some one else actually likes what you are doing!!! I love the award and it was fun to get to give away to others as well!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funky indeed! Love your bellas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanya I just love this card honey - firstly the image is just such fun and second I love the colour combo - love love love it!

    huggles Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey it is me again I just have to tell you I stamped up over 60 Bella images for my neighbor/SU downline/good friend last night because they are doing a Woman's Confrence this weekend called I am You Are all about Prayer and different ways women can pray and she is decorating the tables with Women jobs or categories and I have 24 different Bella's (last year's Mother's Day Present) so I stamped all of them up for her 3 times so she can make them for the table decorations. She has a lot of coloring and cutting a head for her though!!!

    I did do all the skin coloring for her on all 60 images with my copics and colored 4 of the Bellas completely, but that was all I got done for her.

    If you ever want any Bella's stamped up or anything else I have let me know I will stamp it and send it to you.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...