Saturday, January 17, 2009

Little Valentines!

My computer was down all day yesterday or I would already have mailed these. (needed the address) These are what I am sending to Julie's mom (read HERE) to give to the Children's Hospital. They're just little 3x3 notes, but perfect for kids. Three of the designs are also what I'm sending to school with my son to give.

Also, I was able to get a fair amount of stamping done in the last two days, so I have posts ready! Hooray! One way or another this is going to become a regular occurrence again! LOL!

3 comments:

  1. ooooOOOOOoo! Love them Tanya!! So cute! I know the kiddos will love them!!

    Have a good rest of the weekend!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable, Tanya. I have got to get busy on those Valentines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tanya,

    I really like these, and they may be cased by me for my Daughters Valentines too. They are so doable and cute and I have all the stamps too. I have lots of new sets I want out of the new catalog too how about you???

    Very cute 3 x 3 cards!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...