Monday, January 5, 2009

Mamma Mia!

It is too cold!!! Online it said the low for today was 21*. On the drive to school the van said it was 10*! HELLO!!!! Oh how happy I was to see no children outside playing- its tooooo cold!!! Anyway, I am slowly getting back into the groove of stamping. I have half a dozen cards that NEED made (and mailed! last week!) so I'm using sketches and challenges to get them done. Here is a birthday card for my SIL (that'd be today and I JUST photo'd this before loading it) PLUS I took inspiration from the Cinema Saturday challenge for the colors and the general feel.
The Cinema Challenge was Mamma Mia!, which fortunately we rented a few weeks ago so I've seen it! LOL! I also just got this sweet Stamping Bella image thru Wish-RAK and thought she'd be perfect in a watery blue. So there you have it! I am hoping to get three more done today, before the mailman comes...haha!
Supplies: Stamps: Eloise Greengrass (Stamping Bella) Ink: Black, Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery & White card stocks, Island Blossoms SS Kit DP (retired) Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Blender Pens, Chunky Sprinkles Glitter, 2 Way Glue Pen

6 comments:

  1. How fun to have a new player!!!!! We are so glad you joined us.. We have so much fun chatting and guessing movie themes... We are a slightly small group for know so jump on in and chat away.. We have really made some great new friends with Cinema Saturday... I am going to copy one of your badges for my family blog.... I belong too :)

    You card Is so cute... I {heart} you colors... So fun of spring and happiness... Unlike the FREEZER I am living in here in UTAH!!!! I do love the winter though... It's nice to feel a little spring in our souls..

    Hope to see you around :-)
    Hugs
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Tanya. Love your colouring and the glitter on your fairy. She looks beautiful.

    All the best,
    Sam.

    PS. I'm off to look that stamp up. I like it a lot :-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blender pen work is wonderful! A really cute card & good for you for mailing them too, I am delinquent when it comes to mailing the cards out. (Much better at handing them out in person LOL).
    Take Care,
    Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is lovely! The colours (funny how everyone has used pretty much the same colours) are beautiful and love the sparkle on the wings

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just soooooo cute!!! So glad that you played along this week Tanya!!! Love your colors - they are just perfect for this movie - and I love that little fairy - so sweet - your coloring is lovely!!!
    totally impressed that you were looking to get three done before the mailman came over!! WOW! that is totally inspiring!!!
    thanks so much for playing along this week! great to see your beautiful creation!!!
    Best wishes!
    Sankari :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tanya,

    This card is great with the colors you choose, and the way you colored the fairy!!! Wonderful job!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...