Monday, March 17, 2008

Who are you?

I know, I know, three posts in one day...WOW! But I was 'blog surfing' finding people I knew listed on blogs of people I know and I found this fun link. My second major Christmas gift was a Jane Austen collection. All of her writings in one big fat book! Now if I just had more time (or took more time) to read! Anyway, I just had to try this one...

I am Marianne Dashwood! Take the Quiz here!

And this is too funny! The movie Sense & Sensibility was my introduction to Jane Austen's works. I was about 16 and empathized far too well with Marianne. I watched it again in the past year and laughed and laughed thru tears becuase I remember being exactly like that! According to my answers at least, I haven't changed too much! This is what it says about me... "You are Marianne Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are impulsive, romantic, impatient, and perhaps a bit too brutally honest. You enjoy romantic poetry and novels, and play the pianoforte beautifully. To boot, your singing voice is captivating. You feel deeply, and love passionately."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...