Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Be Inspired Challenge #6


I tried Beate's inspiration challenge for the week, found here and this is what I came up with.
 
I actually put a LOT of thought into the page, which is not typical for me. I wanted to use Gable Green, based on the skirt, but it didn't work with my pictures at all. And I didn't center the title very well...
 
Anyway, what I used was a Night of Navy card stock base, a layer of Soft Sky card stock, then a layer of Whisper White. I stamped the swirly's from Priceless in Night of Navy ink, then sprinkled in little Barely Banana flowers. I matted the photos on Barely Banana card stock, tied some Natural Hemp to the bottom half, used three Banana brads in the top corner and stamped my title in Night of Navy. I'll do more journaling in the white section above the hemp.
The photos were taken March of 06, when Burt and I took an night away from the kids for my birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Your scrapbook page looks great, Tanya! Thanks so much for participating in the challenge.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...