Thursday, March 6, 2008

A class sneak peek!

My March class will be held on Tuesday the 18th. I'm offering both a 9-11am and a 7-9pm class. We're going to make 6 birthday cards and a box to hold them in. The fee is $12 due upon arrival, but I must have your RSVP by Friday, March 14. So here are two of the cards we'll be making that day... This rocket card is perfect for a boy's birthday! I had to tweak my original idea but I like this one a lot better. My son came in and saw it sitting on my desk and said "Wow, that's a great card Mom!" so you know a boy would love to get this one. I used the Pun Fun rocket and the Classic Stars Jumbo wheel. I liked the idea of using a strip of paper smaller than the wheel- then no one will stress about making it straight! I think the buttons are a fun little accent too. This card is totally based on Beate's Weekend Sketch #37. Surprisingly, the one I had so much trouble making! I may alter it a little before the class, but for today, this is my plan (but your paper will be cut straight!). It uses the Cutie Pie paper, plus that really cute ribbon slide from the new Hodgepodge Hardware in the Spring Mini! I love that piece! Like these cards but don't live close enough to come? Sign up and I'll mail (or deliver) the supplies needed!

1 comment:

  1. Tanya, you are so creative. Someday I want to come to one of your classes. I would LOVE to get into stamping and card making!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...