Saturday, March 29, 2008

April News

If you're on my customer email list, you should have received most of this in my newsletter. Otherwise, read on!

  • Stampin’ Up! is still running their hostess and customer specials thru April 30. As a reminder, anyone every $350+ workshop host earns an extra $25 in free hostess benefits! And the Free Wheelin’ deal is still going! See details here.
  • My April class is called Get Punchy! For $15 we’ll make several cards using a variety of punches! You’ll be amazed at the things you can create! Watch my blog for sneak peeks! I have this class scheduled in Honeyville on April 4th (RSVP required by April 2nd- that’s this week!) and again in Payson on Tuesday, April 22nd (RSVP required by April 19). Fee due upon arrival.
  • Something to take note of… Stampin’ Up! has had a shipping rate of “$3.95 or 10% of your order” for many years. However, as you well know, everything is going up in price. Therefore, as of April 1, Stampin’ Up! is raising the rate to $6.95 or 10%. Obviously this won’t affect orders placed at workshops. But sometimes we run out of supplies when there aren’t workshops scheduled! For this reason, I will try to combine all orders to keep shipping to a minimum. I will be placing an order between the 15-20th of each month, so if you are ready to place an order, give me a call and I’ll add yours on!
  • As always, give me a call if you’d like to schedule your own workshop. It’s a great time to do that right now! If you want even more stamp ideas, plus a discount, consider becoming a demonstrator with me! And pass this link on to any of your friends you think might be interested! Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...