Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sympathy Cards

What I find really odd is that I had a need for two sympathy cards, from the same morning, half a world apart! But here they are... This first one I made last night. I used Certainly Celery for the base, then a strip of Perfect Plum beneath the white. I stamped the only flower set I have in my house right now (???) with the same two colors. Added some Celery grosgrain ribbon, Celery brads and then this cool heart. I inked the chipboard tiny heart with Perfect Plum ink and let it dry. Then I drew 2-Way glue pen all over it and dumped Dazzling Diamonds glitter over that. I am really happy with how it turned out. And I used the closest 'sympathy' word stamp I had. I think it works tho. The second card I have to confess, I made at the very first workshop I ever attended. We used the now retired Terrific Tulips set, and I think Mellow Moss and Orchid Opulence ink. (For those demos who hate Orchid, I think this looks pretty good!) The wide organdy ribbon is long since retired and the greeting is too, but comes from All Year Cheer I. I hope its not horrible that I'm sending an "old" card, I think its still very pretty, and time to clean out my card stash and share with others! Now seems like a good time to use this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...