Friday, March 7, 2008

Weekend Sketch Challenge #38!

It was 41 degrees and sunny outside when Hunter came home from school, so we played at the playground for a while! Poor Sienna hasn't been out in far too long. That was still a bit chilly for me, and Sienna asked for hot chocolate when we came in...but maybe, just MAYBE spring will come soon! Here is my card for Beate's weekend sketch. I'm sorry the picture is so dark, I kept trying, I've got the window open, I even tried to add light in my editing program like I often do, but that made the colors really weird, and very bad. So this is what I have... I used a Certainly Celery base and the Prints Paper in Certainly Celery and Almost Amethyst, plus a pop of Pretty In Pink for a nice little baby girl card. I also have it opening on the side for a change! Its hard to see, but I used the circle stamp from the Sweet Thing set to add a scallop-y edge on the side of the pink rectangle. I like that little addition! I used some Amethyst ribbon from the Fairy Tale Ribbon set, and a pink brad. Today's sketch worked a lot better for me! :)

1 comment:

  1. Tanya, your card turned out great!Thanks so much for playing with the sketch!
    Hugs and smiles
    Beate

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...