Saturday, March 22, 2008

Baby Cards for a Weekend Sketch!

I'm at my mom's and among other things am helping her get cards made. She had to leave and said "if you get a minute, try to get some baby cards done." This is what I did. I used Beate's weekend sketch for a start. All the stamps are retired, but some of my favorites.

This one uses Toy Box and All Year Cheer II. I used a Bashful Blue base and tag, a Whisper White rectangle and then Real Red for the star. I then forgot which shade of blue I was using and colored the images with Ballet Blue...but it still works! I used silver brads and Real Red gingham ribbon for an accent. (I'll try to crop and edit the photos when I get home...Sorry!) This one uses the Welcome Little One set. I bought that for my daughter's birth announcements and I still absolutely love it. I used Pretty in Pink for the base, then a layer of Lavender Lace, then Whisper White for the main image. I used Apricot Appeal for the scallop punch-ed piece. I colored the baby with markers. I also used a retired organdy ribbon on this one.

Very cute, and a little more involved than my usual card making. Soon I'll post the rest of the cards my mom and I are making. LOTS AND LOTS!

** cropped photos added!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable baby cards! I loved that first set!
    Happy Easter! Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...