Friday, March 28, 2008

Three More Cards...

Here are a few more cards I made with my mom last week. I am looking and I'm not sure we used ANY current stamps! Sheesh! This first one uses Real Red card stock and ink, and Whisper White card stock. We used the Wild Hearts background stamp and I can't remember the name of this heart set, but it was the one for the American Heart Association fundraiser. And then a tiny bit of red satin ribbon from my mom's craft box. Am I still in Valentine mode? This second card is one of my favorites. We used the Sketch It set with the rock & roll technique, plus the 2-step Stampin' and it makes a super cool sunflower! So I think we have Summer Sun, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip and Always Artichoke inks. This also follows Lauren's sketch from last week, by sheer coincidence! Anyway, we stamped it on white and layered that on Summer Sun. Oh, and we used Symbols of Solicitude on this one as well. This flower came from a mini catalog and the set is called something like More Petal Prints... maybe. For whatever reason, every time I use this flower, I go with a hot pink! This one MUST be in hot pink!!! So I have Whisper White for the base, a layer of Pink Passion, a thin layer of black, then stamped on White. I thought the black gingham ribbon worked really well too. Can you see the butterflies stamped on the wall behind the photo? That's my mom's craft room! (also retired stamps!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...