Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Apples!

Again, I LOVE this set! Its from the new Occasions Mini and I keep using it! This first card is so simple and turned out really great. I used Ruby Red for the base and stamped the Canvas background with Close to Cocoa ink. Then a layer of Cocoa cardstock and then stamped the image using Ruby Red ink on Very Vanilla cardstock. Then two little brads from my Hodgepodge Hardware and its good! I keep talking about being ready for spring but I'm using a lot of autumn colors right now...! This second card is a step up with the same image and the same colors too. Close to Cocoa for the base, a strip of More Mustard, a layer of Ruby Red and the focal point is on Vanilla again. I used the brads to "hang" the picture, and I colored this one with my Watercolor Wonder Crayons and Blender pens. The ink was still too wet when I started coloring, but I started with the gloves and that ended up ok because now they look a little extra worn. Fantastic! Well, the kids and I have resolved to have a great day today, no more time-outs, no yelling, no being mean to anyone, everyone is going to be happy, be good, and have fun! (hey, its a start!) So we're off to play outside til naptime and enjoy the fleeting sunshine...because SPRING is coming!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...