Saturday, March 1, 2008

Sparkly Blue & Bright!

Two card using unique colors for me...imagine that! This first one I actually stamped a couple days ago. I caught a few minutes of a home-decorating show and they were painting lamps and things using colors awfully similar to River Rock, Bordering Blue and Night of Navy! I have never once used Bordering Blue! I only have it in marker anyway, which actually doesn't work so well with the shadowy part of this flower stamp... I also added River Rock double stitched ribbon and some dazzling diamonds glitter to add bling to the focal point. I think this card is fantastic! This bright card I stamped last night. I've been wanting to do these butterflies more like Monarch butterflies, which are one of my favorites. I really love doing the Rock-n-Roll technique with these butterflies! So, I used So Saffron (my favorite shade of yellow) with Only Orange, and then a touch of Gable Green. Its a softer, bright green. And the colors look a lot like the rainbow sherbet we had the other day...lemon, orange and lime! Then I added the white grosgrain and a birthday greeting and I'm very happy with it. See, I knew today would go better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...