Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"Be Inspired" #4 and more

Ok well I may be taking challenges a little too literal! This was a lot cuter in my head than it is on paper... However, I DO like how the Rub-ons turned out! Anyway, this is based on Beate's Tuesday Be Inspired Challenge. I took cues from the colors, and patterns on each color and its loosely based on the layout. It isn't great, but I posted it anyway. Thanks Michelle, for your encouragement...! Recipe: Priceless stamp set, Sahara Sand, Soft Sky & Ruby Red cardstocks, Ruby Red, Close to Cocoa and Chocolate Chip inks, Rub-ons, brad. My second card is a design I'm considering for a shoebox swap I've been invited to participate in. If I do use it, I'll save us all a step and stamp the turquoise stars right onto the card front! I hadn't decided which color to use when I stamped and cut the stars, that's why they're layered on. The big red star is attached with Dimensionals, and the yellow stars are stamped right on. I used the Red Striped Grosgrain ribbon along the bottom third of the card, but it kind of blends in with the red and white layers of cardstock! What do you think? Do you think other demo's would want that card in a swap, or is it too simple?

2 comments:

  1. Your star card is gorgeous. Love the colors you chose.
    Your BIC card looks great too. Thank you for playing with the new challenge. Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...