Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sale-A-Bration, Baby!

Sale-A-Bration ends Monday! Don't miss your last chance to get these sets free! I've got a workshop Saturday afternoon so I was playing a little more with my SAB set So Many Scallops. I chose this set because of the stars and moons on THIS stamp! I love, love, love stars and moons! I never got to paint, (renter, not owner) but I did what I could to decorate my baby's room in that theme: blue and yellow stars and moons! (curtains, bedding, pictures/art, piggy bank...!) So here's a very sweet baby card for a little boy. I cut out the yellow moon and stuck it on the blue moon with a dimensional. Add a touch of white grosgrain and two Soft Subtles brads and I think its perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...