Saturday, March 29, 2008

Weekend Sketch #41

Here is my card for Beate's Sketch. I tried her 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 measurement for a card...that was definitely new to me. But since I gave away my last baby girl card I thought I'd better make more! I used a Whisper White base, then a card front of Rose Red. A layer of this great turquoise flower print from the Friends & Flowers SS Kit a year or two ago, and then this little stamp from the current hostess set For A Friend. I stamped that in Tempting Turquoise and colored the flowers with Rose Red. Then I added four silver brads for a simple accent. It looks better sitting here than it does on my screen...Sorry the picture is so not good. It kept coming out blurry and I have no idea why!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card! Thanks so much for playing with the sketch!
    Have a great week. Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...