Tuesday, March 11, 2008

More sneak peek!

Here is the masculine birthday card from my class next Tuesday! I LOVED this set the minute I saw it! Both our dads are difficult to make cards for. This whole set applies to our dads. YEAY! When you come to the class you can choose the image that works best for the men in your life. I colored with my pastels- which I haven't used in a long while. I sponged on some Ruby Red along the edges of the Vanilla cardstock to tie in the color. I think it turned out very nice, plus it was fast to do! Yesterday I took the kids outside despite a headache that kept developing into a migraine. That means I got NOTHING done yesterday. So now I'm off to help with homework, do some laundry and hopefully I'll be back tonight to participate in Beate's Tuesday challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...