Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Mother's Day 2015!

Well, here's a new record for me- I made this page Sunday night! I scrapbooked the same DAY the photos were taken! Wow, am I going to miss MDS!
Not only did I just love how these photos turned out, but I also thought they fit two scrapping challenges. The four shots almost perfectly fit the newest MDS Monday challenge, which must have been posted at midnight EST, because I saw it about 10pm! And for the Virtual Scrapbook Night at Splitcoaststampers there was a challenge issued to "Color Me Happy". Right now I am definitely liking soft, spring-y colors, and these pictures definitely make me happy, so I'm calling that a match! And I love how this page turned out!
Supplies:
MDS: Vintage Overlays, All Holidays, Million Dollar Moments (flowers), Everybody's Business DP, Punches, Satin Ribbon,
Colors: Pistachio Pudding, Certainly Celery, Pear Pizazz, Blush Blossom, Pool Party. recolor tool
Font: Book Antiqua (year)

What is retiring from today's project?
  • MDS

5 comments:

  1. Tanya, your Mother's Day page is so pretty!!!! I love the soft colors and photos with your family. So perfect. The soft hearts, flowers and overlay are so subtle and add to the delicate look of the overall page. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page...so soft and subtle with the colors. Great family photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great family pictures and your page is just lovely. love that overlay background and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos, Tanya! The soft background compliment them perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous page! The colors you used are just lovely. Thanks for joining us this week at MDS Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...