Thursday, May 14, 2015

Messy boy, Messy page!

Hello again! Today I have the last page from my scrappy night I mentioned yesterday. This one needed it's own post, haha!

These pictures are from when my son was 5. I was in the house, packing all four of us for a weekend trip with my parents and family, planning to leave as soon as my husband got home from work. My friend was out back keeping an eye on our kids. She came to the door, with him, totally mortified at what my son had done... He was BLUE. He had colored all over himself with chalk and rubbed it in reeeally well. His hair, cheeks, nose, forehead, chin, arms, hands, feet and clothes were covered! And the dust reminded me of Pig-Pen from Peanuts! It was absolutely one of those times when I had to laugh to keep from crying! And before I made him get in the tub I took these pics, hahaha...
My very favorite part? Click on the pic to make it bigger and check out my daughter's face- she cannot believe he did that either! hahahaaa!! And yes, he's showing off the bottoms of his feet which were also totally blue...
I used THIS sketch, and tipped it sideways for this page. And since the photos are messy, I felt getting the whole page good and grunged up was a good way to coordinate them!
Supplies:
Stamps: Skinny Mini ABC, Gorgeous Grunge, Work of Art
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Coastal Cabana, Soft Sky
Paper: Soft Sky, Very Vanilla, Tempting Turquoise & Pumpkin Pie card stocks, Sweet Taffy DP
Accessories: Big Shot, Stars Framelits

What have your kids done that made you laugh and cry at the same time? Have you scrapped any of those moments? This is not this child's first page like this...............! KIDS! hahaha....

What is retiring from today's project?
  • Skinny Mini ABC
  • Coastal Cabana ink
  • Sweet Taffy DP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...