Monday, May 11, 2015

Kindness

Happy Monday to you once again! I hope your weekend was relaxing! Ours ended up fairly low-key thanks to a whole lot of much-needed rain!

Today's card uses last week's Retro Sketch. I seriously love the look of stamping on wood DP! I was going to do some kind of flowers, but the Kinda Eclectic set really wanted to be used, and who am I to disagree? haha... Especially when the results are so pretty!! The banners are slightly askew because I didn't want the Eggplant "mat" to be the next size up, but I still wanted it to show. And the fun butterflies are all popped up on Dimensionals!
Supplies:
Stamps: Kinda Eclectic
Ink: Crushed Curry, Elegant Eggplant, Wild Wasabi
Paper: Crushed Curry, Smoky Slate, Elegant Eggplant, Very Vanilla card stock, Adventure Bound DP
Accessories: Big Shot, Banner Framelits, Itty Bitty Butterfly Punch, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...