Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

If you a reading this, and you are a woman who is a blessing in the life of someone, then I wish you a very Happy Mother's Day!

I don't know how often our mother's check this blog, but this is what I posted on facebook this morning and wanted to just share here too-
My husband and I have such wonderful mother's, they deserve their own personal shout-out to the world! I created this collage in MDS. I happened to find a picture of both of us with our mother's when we were 5, and then a much more recent shot too.

I can't forget these sweethearts who made ME a mother...we took these today after church. I've created a bit of a tradition to take pictures like the middle one on birthdays and mother's and father's day....but after searching for pics for the above collage, I'm going to start insisting on individual pics too! haha....
Well, I'm off enjoying the day, and I hope you are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...