Wednesday, May 20, 2015

New Toys!!!

Yep, that's right- today I am featuring fun new things, never before seen on this blog! haha! Demonstrators get to order a few supplies before the new catalog is officially released (wanna join now??) and my order came last Monday evening. Yesterday was the first time I finally got to play with my stuff!!! Yeah it was pretty much killing me, haha! I decided to start by using one new stamp set, and one sketch, to make two completely different cards!

Have you ever noticed that Stampin' Up! has a stamp set in every catalog designed to collect donations to go towards the Ronald McDonald House Charities? That means that every time you or I buy that set, $3 goes to the charity! I absolutely love that fact! And this year, I really, truly love the stamp set! Bonus- it coordinates with a brand new punch too! (of course I got that too!)

Anyway, here's what you came to see! Two different interpretations of the stack of cups in the current Retro Sketch!

I love these rain clouds and I love the little phrase. I added some Dazzling Details to a few of the rain drops and to a couple lines on the clouds themselves. The punch is a Builder Punch, which means there are lots of little bits you can punch out, but the front of it is the cloud (or frosting, or ice cream!) image, so there's no waste if you only want, say, the cloud!
Supplies:
Stamps: Sprinkles of Life
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: Soft Sky, Lost Lagoon & Smoky Slate card stocks
Accessories: Silver 1/8" Ribbon, Tree Builder Punch, Hexagon Punch (flag), Dimensionals

And here is a very sweet little birthday card, or really, any time you need a good-luck-ish card! This card also features two of the new In Colors, and a brand new ribbon!
Supplies:
Stamps: Sprinkles of Life, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder, Crumb Cake, Versamark, Soft Suede
Paper: Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip & Mint Macaron card stock
Accessories: Mint Macaron Dotted Lace Trim, Dimensionals

What do you think? I have lots more ideas for this stamp set! And I'm loving the new In Colors too, so be sure and come back to see what else I've got!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...