Friday, May 15, 2015

Sunshine!

And now we switch gears as I start making cards with current products to fill up my board! haha! When I saw this week's Nacho Average Challenge, I knew exactly what large sentiment I had on hand to use, and then I realized I also had the perfect companion set! The card is super simple but I am really happy with how it turned out!
Now all I have to do is decide if this is going to be an end-of-year teacher thank you, or if it will be on my board after all! haha!
Supplies:
Stamps: Kinda Eclectic, Feel Goods
Ink: Memento Black*, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Itty Bitty Butterfly punch, Dimensionals

*Did you notice the Basic Black ink pad is retiring? It has color issues....my mom's has been purple'y for ages, even after using the refills... The new catalog only has Memento Black ink, which I have been loving! Such a great, consistent shade of black!

And with that, I'm off! I hope you have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Great card! I love thesun image behind the sentiment. Thanks for joining us this week at Nacho Average Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect card!! Love the sun with the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sun and sentiment are a great combo! Nice!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...