Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Picnic!

Today I have a digi-page for you!
Last summer we went on our first just-us family vacation and I really haven't gotten very much of it scrapped yet. I noticed that I needed to scrap four photos of this particular stop, and there was a challenge to use a four-photo sketch HERE so that worked out perfectly! I kept to two colors for this layout and I used three new-to-me downloads. I really like the photos with this sketch! What do you think?
Supplies:
MDS: Back To School Ensemble (stars, sketchy lines over top rectangle punch), Everybody's Business DP (circle, arrow print),  Scallop Dots ribbon, Punches
Font: Cinnamon Cake

What is retiring from today's project?
  • MDS

1 comment:

  1. Very cool design/layout. And great photos, too. Those picnics are always so fun.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...