Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Scrapping with Paper!

Scrapbooking is my favorite, can I just say that? It just makes me happy! haha... Also, since the Retiring List cleaned off my card display board, I need to make, um...30 something cards with current product to fill it back up, so I have therefore decided to use my retiring product for pages. This one fits the bill!
I don't do a lot of pages with only one photo, because I tend to take dozens of pictures of everything. But I have pinned lots of layouts for one photo, and they usually have a bunch of embellishments and stuff around it. That's what I tried to do with this page.
Why do I only have one photo today? This picture was taken by someone at church...the kids were challenged to read the scriptures, and every week that they had read they got to write their names on a slip of paper, which was made into a chain. At the end of the year they all went out with the chain and held it up for this picture- which every kid got a copy of! It was a great motivator and the kids were proud they had read so much too!
Supplies:
Stamps: Skinny Mini ABC, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, So Saffron, Tangerine Tango
Paper: Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar & Tangerine Tango card stocks
Accessories: Retro Fresh Washi Tape, Retro Fresh stickers, Big Shot, On Film Framelits

Here's a close up of that sticker...

What is retiring from today's project?
  • Skinny Mini ABC stamps
  • Coastal Cabana ink
  • Baked Brown Sugar ink
  • Baked Brown Sugar card stock
  • Retro Fresh Washi Tape 
  • Retro Fresh stickers
  • On Film Framelits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...