Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Sweet Dreams!

Hello again! Yesterday, among plenty of other things, I got quite a lot of crafting done, which means blog posts are ready to go for a few days now! Cards and pages! I love that!

Today I'm going to share this sweet page, which is what I made last, haha, while watching our show last night. I used the current MDS Monday sketch, and an old picture that I only had one of. I haven't downloaded any of the Project Life cards yet, so I made my own, using a kit that came with MDS. I also recolored the images to better match my photo. I used the Splatter Tool for the background, along with some tiny stars and sequins to add a little more character. And I really, really like it!
Supplies:
MDS: Splatter Tool, Sara's Sequins, Banner Blast (star), Rock-A-Bye DP, Rock-a-Bye elements, Recolor Tool
Font: Little Days

What is retiring from today's project?
  • MDS.

6 comments:

  1. Awe... your photo is just precious! Your page is lovely with all the recoloring...beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet page! Love the stars to go with the theme. Thanks for joining us this week at MDS Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page, Tanya! I love the colors and the splatters. Thanks for joining us this week at MDS Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet layout Tanya! I need to go back and look at some of my older downloads... that rock a bye download is so sweet! Your recolouring is perfect! I'm so glad you played along with my sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet photo! I love how you paired it with the cloud/dream image and added splatter and sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable page Tanya, great job with the sequins and starts, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...