Monday, May 4, 2015

Colors of Spring Page!

Happy Monday to you! I hope you had an enjoyable weekend! I definitely did! I am so ready for summer...I would really like to sleep in one of these mornings! haha! But that will have to wait...just a few more weeks!!

I've mentioned I'm trying to create a lot with MDS before June, and I'm not doing so hot with that goal, but again, I'll take what I can get! Today's page is celebrating Spring, (not Summer) so that works out just perfectly with my week. I wanted to play along with the Virtual Scrapbooking Night (or VSBN) at Splitcoaststampers.com, which is actually going all month to celebrate National Scrapbooking month! Today's page is for Challenge #4, which is to focus on the colors of spring. Not only that, but this page works as a companion page for THIS layout! Oh, and today's layout comes from one I found on Pinterest, that originally was shared on SCS...and one that I have used before on the Halloween page HERE, haha!

Usually the egg hunt includes all the grandkids, but only my kids were able to come this year. That meant I was able to make the egg hunt pretty tricky, since my kids are older. It was so funny watching them walk past their eggs, because they blended in so well with the various surroundings. In the big pic of my daughter, that was the last egg found, and she crawled right past it a few times before spotting it, hidden in that stump!
Supplies:
MDS: Days To Remember background paper (recolored), Sycamore Street Ribbons, Button Bouquet, Square punch
Font: Pea Ellie Bellie

What is retiring from today's project?
  • MDS. All of it. *sniff....

1 comment:

  1. Love this layout. And what fun times in those wonderful pics.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...