Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Retiring & Retired...

On the note of teacher gifts, I had to make an additional card. Apparently my son was not a big fan of the "masculine" thank you cards I had in my stash, and couldn't pick one for his PE teacher... I mentioned (against my better judgement, ha!) that I do have a basketball stamp and he was very excited about that, which meant I had to put this card together, haha!
The basketball stamp is long retired, so it made sense that I added some now-retiring products to the card! I also used the previous Freshly Made Sketch, even tho I missed linking up in time, haha...
Supplies:
Stamps: Slam Dunk (retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Pumpkin Pie & Whisper White card stocks, Sweet Taffy DP
Accessries: 1 3/8" circle punch, Stacked with Love Washi Tape, Dimensionals

What is retiring from today's project?
  • Sweet Taffy DP
  • Stacked with Love Washi Tape 

1 comment:

  1. A slam dunk for sure! I love how the circle theme carries from the basketball to the background DSP! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...