Tuesday, August 20, 2013

A Doily

Remember my Stamp Set classes I was holding this spring? Where every attendee buys the stamp set and uses their own to create the planned projects? I had some requests for some Accessories Classes to teach how to best use some accessories, and then people go home with the exact accessories to continue using. I picked four accessories around the Brights Family and that's what we'll be working with!
Yesterday's card showed a fun and easy way to use the Candy Dots.
Here's the second card for this class, using ribbon and a doily.
Supplies:
Stamps: Simply Sketched
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Melon Mambo marker
Paper: Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Melon Mambo taffeta ribbon, Tea Lace Doily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...