Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Washi Tape!

This is the 4th card for my Accessories Class. Yep, this one focuses on washi tape, and throws in some Candy Dots too. I'm sure enjoying the Brights, summer is the perfect time to use them! I used the current Retro Sketch and kept it simple. I thought alternating Washi Tape prints was a fun thing for the striping. It lets the Washi Tape stand out and show off the fun patterns!
Supplies:
Stamps: Simply Sketched
Ink: Melon Mambo
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Gingham Garden Washi Tape, Candy Dots, Designer Label Punch

4 comments:

  1. Tanya, I love your fun card! Love the washi! Thank you so much for playing along with us at RetroSketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much Washi! I still need to play with mine. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think washi tape is so much fun and this card makes it the star of the show. It's lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the sketch - I'd love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup again this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/08/52-card-pickup-235.html

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...