Monday, August 19, 2013

Adventures

Happy Monday evening to you! Despite a crazy-busy {exhausting!} weekend, I still managed to get some cards stamped today! Whoo hoo! Mostly I was working on my plan for my upcoming class. This is definitely going to be one of those cards.

I like the bright colors and I think it would work for an all-occasion/thinking of you or even a birthday card, especially for a boy. I made a point to use a current sketch (from the Clean & Simple blog) for today's post, so that you can play along too!
Supplies:
Stamps: Wanderlust
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Brights Candy Dots

haha, see, I knew it was good for a boy- my son was watching me write this blog post up and said "I love that card!! Now that's a creation!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...